Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Huge guilt feeling
Thank you hormones for making me feel like the biggest piece of poo on the face of this world. :( I don't know what has came over me... I just randomly started crying. I keep thinking that I have nothing to offer. I'm just a big good for nothing. Me and my fiance are both so young. He is younger then I am actually. He is going to college to be an engineer and now working at Academy just to pull in some extra money. I am a sophomore in college. I had to stop going to college this semester to move with him and get our new home together. I was unable to find a job over here since we livein such a small town. Now I am starting to show and no where wants to hire me now. Who would want to hire a pregnant girl right now honestly? I feel just like a huge burden on him. He is trying to handle two big things and I am just at home cleaning and eating and laying around with a baby inside of me. I am going to go back to school next semester because I can't handle this anymore. I may have to cut my semester short though because our baby is due in April. I wonder if any other ladies feel this way? Just good for nothing :( Lately I have been getting really irrated also. I just dont want anyone cuddling with me or hugging me. :( Any ladies have any advice? Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel guilty honey. You gotta do what is best for you and the little one. It's good for Mikey to know that he has to step up for his family, even though he is young. You two will be wonderful parents. Love you BT!
Post a Comment