Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy so far

I still can't believe there is a little human growing inside of me. It amazes me! I can't believe how far I have really came also. I was terrified of losing this little one. :( Now I'm so happy. But this little one is really giving me a run for my money already. I can't get over the sickness somedays. I am 14 weeks and 1 day today..so far. I got my FIRST doc appointment this afternoon at two..maybe my due date will change. I also get to see Baby M again :o) Baby M better be perky and dancing in my tummy. I keep having nightmares that in my ultrasound the baby will be in bad condition :( IDK what I would do. I just hope today goes great. I'm sure I'll come back home and write something.


:) Lets think positive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing to have a little miracle growing in our bellies!! :] I'm totally jealous of you getting your see your little one though! Not much longer and hopefully I'll get to! Love you BT!